Visiting Angels is a nationally recognized premier provider of home care services. We have been recognized as one of the top performers in the industry for the last seven years in a row for our outstanding customer service, performance excellence and client satisfaction. We have worked very hard over the past fifteen years to build our reputation and are looking to continue this tradition of excellence by adding new team members to the organization that have the drive to provide the best care possible and the want to be part of a great team that is making a difference in people’s lives every day!
We know that our employees are the backbone of our operation and have created a competitive program of benefits for them.
• A great company and people to work for that is nationally recognized
• Paid training and an available web based training library
• Competitive Wages
• 401K Program
• Health Benefit Program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Paid Sick Time Off
• Office of the Quarter and Year Program
• Holiday Parties, Gifts and high value raffles
• Weekly Payroll
• Fair Handling and pay for Overtime, when applicable
• Expense Reimbursements
• Ability for pay increases
• Periodic reviews
• Employees can make a difference and are recognized for their efforts
We are looking to hire the best qualified talent to join our San Rafael Team serving the Marin and San Francisco County areas for the position of Home Care Aide
What does a Visiting Angel do?
As a non-medical, living assistance service, care for our clients will range from simple companionship that may include A.D.L.s, light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands and transportation for senior citizens in need of a little assistance or those clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s. We also handle more complex cases when care is needed for a Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, cancer, or post-operative client in which bathing, incontinence care, personal hygiene and complex transferring may be involved. We also provide respite or hospice care when needed.
Caregivers needed for:
• Long shifts, short shifts, re-occurring shifts and even transportation shifts!
• Fill-in and on-call work
• Morning/Afternoon/Overnight shifts
• All days of the week and weekend
• Ability to obtain HCA Registration through the State of CA (We can help you obtain this)
• Clear background check and clear drug screening (Required)
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (Required)
• Have access to your own insured vehicle
• Proficient with the English language: written and verbal
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in caregiving/nursing field
• Nursing, CNA, and CMT/ CMA students qualify!
• Certifications and/or training in advanced transfers, hospice, and ability to handle total care of clients is a plus
ATTENTION ALL ANGELS: OFFERING FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE!
Here at Visiting Angels we hold the philosophy that our business provides the best possible care to our clients as well as total respect to our care giving staff. If you are looking for a reputable company offering Paid Time Off (PTO) and great flexibility to accommodate your schedule, you have found it!
If you are interested in finding out more about our caregiver positions, please call us at (415) 499-1200 or email your inquiry or resume. Or explore our website at: www.jmhomecare.com
Be of service to others in need and call today!