GRISWOLD HOME CARE is a non-medical home care company. We refer Caregivers who provide in-home care services including personal care, homemaking, companionship, and other home care services. High Quality Meets Affordability: Our non-medical home care office fees are designed so that Caregivers can be paid competitive wages, permitting offices to attract the best individuals in the community.
- 3323 Simpson Avenue
Ocean City, NJ 08226
- Phone: 609-398-2424
Do you have a passion for helping others?
If so, you can find many exciting career opportunities at Griswold Special Care. As the pioneers of the non-medical home care industry, we have grown to over 130 franchised and company owned locations in the US. Since 1982, Griswold Special Care has helped clients remain comfortable and safe at home by offering extraordinary personal care, companionship and homemaking services. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the senior services industry and be appreciated for your dedication to others while realizing your own career goals. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. See www.GriswoldSpecialCare.com to learn more.
CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Being a caregiver is a rewarding work opportunity that offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage while making a difference in your community. Whether you are a lifelong caregiver, have been displaced from another job/field or have a great job and want to supplement your income, Griswold Special Care is always seeking the ‘best of the best’ caregivers!
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
Griswold Special Care refers caregivers who have these minimum qualifications:
- Compassionate provider of personal care, homemaking, and companion services
- 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly
- HHA, PCA or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training
- Ability to pass a thorough Criminal and Background Record Check
- A minimum of 4 recent references (2 personal and 2 professional)
- Cleared fitness to work and 2-step PPD test
- Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need
- Reliable transportation to a client’s home and/or a valid driver’s license if required by the client
- Please submit your resume and then call our office to find out more about the opportunity of being a caregiver.
- Need certification? Acquire it here with the national accrediting body for caregivers, the American Caregiver Association: https://www.americancaregiverassociation.org/
Click here to go to job opsting: Careerbuilder